Shade-ProductionsShade-Productions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Big fan.

Hey dude I'm a big fan of your madness animations, there awesome, I love them. BUt I personaly think you should make another animation that isn't madness. You've got the animation skills to do so. I would love to see other things that you can do. Very good job, love your stuff.

Stick Free For All Stick Free For All

AWSOME!

Great work i love it. enough said. keep it up.

corbantis109 responds:

thanks <3
make sure to watch the bloopers :D

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

GREAT!

I loved this animation i love ur style of animating. and u who said that it was a uder piece of crap ...dont talk its a great animation. dont listen to him keep it up.

Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2 Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2

AWSOME!

This was halarious just like all the other ones, i laughed so hard. keep it up man.

Utopia Utopia

AWSOME

very sad i loved it awww i was routing for the robot.i liked the robot. great job i hope u make more animations. u know i was thinking u should do a prequil to show why those things were after him and such. i havent stopped watching it. keep it up.

Vuny responds:

I'll do that for you. Not soon but I'll do that for you.

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

Great

I really like this sonic pareody i cant stop watching it its awsome i wish i could make a animation like this. Great job keep up the great work

Pallid Fingers 2 Pallid Fingers 2

I loved it

HAHAHAHA thats was a great parody it was just halarious like for example kshhhhh dawg. this was halarious one of the reasons is is it was wierd ganster funny stuff, i just find your sence of humor awsome. keep it up i want to see more

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

I loved it

nuhvok01 you right those guys r just idiots. I loved this flash GREAT JOB it was halarious keep it up.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

AWSOME so funny. haha

this is so funny i cant stop watchinh it this is awosme keep up the good work.

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

HAHA this series is halarious

HAHA this series is halarious i love it. haha awsome.